CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 24, 2016

March 24th (sad today)

Well this blog is fucking embarrassing. Normally I disassociate myself with anything from my past but let's keep this here for the fuck of it.

There's this apartment block opposite my room window. It reminds me of the one in Andrew Haigh's Weekend. Ah, romance. Anyway, I've always been drawn to the idea of other people's lives. Perhaps because I'm longing for connection? Anyway, looking at the apartment building makes me kind of sad.

A block of windows, some lit up, some dark. Sometimes I see images on a TV moving, sometimes a room lights up and I get excited for some reason. I think it's because I just want to somehow be a part of a whole other person's life (or a whole other life, mind you). Anything that will allow me to leave myself. Maybe for a while?

0 comments: