CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

boring


today was a "NO COMPUTER DAY" although i still played ==...but less....

watched kill bill volume 1...kinda cool but sometimes fake...downloading volume 2


also downloading Marley & Me...yay the DVD is out...

2 major things on my mind... 1) my 'kotas' 2) the thing im gonna spend with my ang pao money (yea i know i haven't spent it)

'kotas' are what my mum calls the chances for me to go out with my friends....
i already went out once... so she said NO if i wanted to go next week...

but im sure a little massaging will do...


I still lack a little money to buy the thing im gonna buy with my ang pao money... but i think i can manage to come up with the money...
Tommorow (SAT) and the day after tomolo (SUN) are the SCHOOL DAYS... i have to finish all projects (5 of them!) and homeworks...haiz

this is what you
get for being a last minute person tonight...im sleeping with my SISTER

why? because she saw a POSTER of "JANGAN TEGUR" - a horror movie... just a poster...and shes afraid...


so I have to save the day and sleep with her...bummer

i love my family! (why am i saying this...?)

>>>Four Christmases...good holiday/christmas movie...

i like Reese (ssshhh)

0 comments: