CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

untitled

today, my dad went to KL for some medical thingy

as i said, i slept with my sister yesterday night...

we set the alarm to 7am, so that we could "give my dad away"

but apparently, Shin said the alarm clock was "spoilt" (was she lying?!)

oh well... my brother went out with his friend today (Queensbay)

he wouldn't tell me what movie he watched because he acted like he was anti-AMERICA cos' he said they pulled the economy down... (face it, we all love American stuff)

but obviously, he went to see an American movie which he vowed not to see ==

dad's coming back tomorrow =D...

tomorrow is the last day of the March holiday T_T

and tonight is the last night (that everyone stays up) of the March holiday... T_T

0 comments: